Commission status: OPEN!
2/5 slots taken; not taking super complex commissions for a few more days.
You can follow the status of my queue on my Trello board (CW for NSFW! I will set up a SFW Trello board if there's a request for that)
For regular illustration work
I put a great deal of time and care when crafting my artworks, which is why I cannot afford to offer cheaper prices.
I love to work with my clients, and provide many WIPs for each stage of the work, so that I can adjust my work according to my client's input and feedback. ✨You will have many occasions to ask for changes and adjustments, and I will do my best to craft what you had in mind!I might offer future options for cheaper artwork, but with less revisions and a somewhat sketchier/less clean style. If you're interested in such a thing, message me and we could figure something out!
Payment via PP invoice in EUR or Artconomy in USD.I am comfortable drawing almost anything! Don't be afraid to send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a message on Telegram (@cinnamomo_art) or Discord (cinnamomo#0194). I will get back at you as quickly as I can!
I also offer reference sheets!
They start from 120€ for front + back + palette / name / gradient background upon request.
+50€ for each extra rotation (profile, three quarters, etc)
+7/20€ for each simple add-on (ex: items, body part)
+35€ for each complex add-on (ex: expression busts)
Help with character creation is included in the price. I like to provide a wide variety of sketches with various options to choose from, so we can create the character together! Examples of the kind of wips I send below:
*NEW* Ko-Fi Donations Doodles
I am now doing chibi/simple style sketches in exchange for Ko-Fi donations!
These are all artistic freedom, I have full control over the pose, the stylization, etc. You're free to send me a suggestion / theme (happy / sad / autumn) and I will try my best to respect it though! =)
Turnaround is very quick, unless life gets in the way I should be able to deliver them within the day.
• General / Customer Satisfaction- Clear communication is appreciated! I strive to create an artwork you can be fully happy with! And for that, I need your help and input :)- I strive to send WIPS consistently. (Reasonable) changes pertaining to the stage I'm working on are free of charge, while any change that requires me to go back and re-do a lot of work will be charged accordingly. (For example: I will gladly re-work the pose multiple times while in sketching phase, but reworking of the pose during colouring stage will mean having to re-do everything up to that point).- Turnaround time can vary greatly between less than a week to a month, depending on conditions like complexity of the commission, health, work and life in general. If something does happen to impede my work you will be notified immediately. If for any reason outside of my control I am unable to complete your commission, you will be refunded in full.• Copyright- As the one to produce the artwork, I reserve all rights to it. This includes: to use the art as advertisement, post the art on my social media and print it out if necessary for portfolios.- I allow for private commissions. Please discuss this with me beforehand. The price of a private commission will always be double that of the original price of the product to make up for lost visibility/advertisment.The commissioner is allowed to:
- Use the art for personal use. This includes: posting it online, on their website, social medias, printing it out.
- Use the art to promote themselves (with proper credit to the artist).
- Claim full rights of their character(s), but not the artwork itself.
- Retouch or otherwise modify the artwork to some extent. Checking in with me beforehand is appreciated! Anything that alters the very content of the artwork, please run it through me before (adding a filter, changing some colors, markings, is always allowed. Adding in symbols, objects, or using my art as in a "collage" to create different scenes and meaning might not sit well with me. If in doubt, please ask)The commissioner is NOT allowed to:
- Reproduce, resell, or otherwise make a profit off the artwork.
(selling a character with their artwork included is allowed, but of course have common sense; you cannot profit from my art is all)
- Take credit for the artwork.
- Remove the watermark present (unless previously agreed upon).
- Modify the artwork to have it contain offensive or hateful material.• Refunds:If you asks for a cancellation while I'm working on your piece, you're allowed to ask for a partial refund depending on how much I have done already. If for example you paid me for a full body rendered piece, and I'm still working on the flat colors, you can be refunded the difference and just keep the flat colour version, while if I had already started to work on the full render you wouldn't have been eligible for a refund.The statements above could be subjected to change if such changes are discussed with me, the artist.
Stuff my clients said of my work! Everything here is published with my clients’ permission. I do not share private comments/chats without prior agreement.If you'd like to leave a review, of the work I did for you, please just ask! I do not ask for reviews, and only post things my commissioners wanted to share on their own.
"Cinnamomo was recommended to me by a friend for a hyper specific character design I wanted brought to life. Out of all the artists in the world, I cannot think of a single one better suited for the job than Cinnamomo. In every step of the process, they were very involved and helpful, giving me insight into what I wanted and drawing up ideas for thoughts I hadn't even considered yet. Their prices are fair while also not feeling overpriced, and their work is outstanding with them also taking time to be transparent on delays and making sure you as a client know your messages were read, something I rarely see from other artists. They were very professional, thorough, very much passionate about their work and very understanding when issues come up or additional requests are needed. If I could give them a 15/10 stars, I would in a heartbeat."- Alphine Agnitio(this commission has several versions that you can check out in my SFW and NSFW gallery! Image shown above is one of these versions.)
“Cinna's art speaks for itself. Stunning as it is, however, it doesn't show the amount of time and energy they put into their work with their customers: This is something you can only truly experience while working with them.While Cinna was working on my commission, we went through multiple rounds of character creation, each round featuring multiple versions of my fursona: Each of them captured what I was going for right from the start, but through the different versions, I had full control of all the little details that my fursona might have, from the length of his ears to the form of his shoulders. Cinna pointed out many good ideas to me and implemented any of the minor changes I wished for very quickly.A phrase like "I'd work with this person again" is easy to type, sure. But I definitely mean it. If you want your commission to be in good hands, look no further!”- furrynewbie
Hello there! I am both a SFW and NSFW artist. Viewer discretion advised - the NSFW section is strictly for 18+ viewers and clients.
Images are usually displayed to show more recent work first. As you scroll, you might find older work as well. My art is also uploaded on FurAffinity, which shows how long ago I uploaded them (with the exception of 2023 artwork, which I'm still in the process of posting).
Commission for Xetem on Artconomy - every single piece of clothing + the erection are on a separate layer folder, so that everything can be toggled on and off easily by the client. This means that this artwork has a huge quantity of possible variations! Here are just some!
Please click to see the full view images!
Artwork I did in 2021 / early 2022. It's not all reflective of my current skill anymore, but I'd still like to showcase my previous work! =)
CW/// The artwork featured in the link above contain:
- Taurs & horsecocks
- Hyper (breasts, butts, penises)
- Donut anus
- Diaper / ABDL + watersports and toilet fetish
- Feral (sentient characters only)
I am very very chill about drawing fetish artwork! =)
I will probably accept any kind of fetish work, except for:
- underage / cub / loli (all characters must be visibly 18+)
- snuff / death / murder / necro
- hateful imagery
I might take feral commissions on a case to case basis, depending on my level of comfort and how clearly sentient/intelligent the characters are. Feel free to ask but please don't feel bad if I reject your request!
Reference Sheet for Cerchus
Commission for Cerchus and Radi
Commission for Adux Relen. Sequence of images, not all of them uploaded!
Commission for CuriousGarchomp. Character design + illustration with 2 versions
Commission for William. ABDL, 3 versions
Commission for Adux Relen. Sequence of images, not all of them uploaded!
Commission for CuriousGarchomp